Research

The following topics which will be update soon:
  1. Definitions of Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Rhyme, Rhythm.
  2. Pictures and images of Symbolism in art, examples of Symbolism in paintings.
  3. Pictures and images of Impressionism, examples of Impressionist paintings.
  4. Steps and video tutorials of Acrylic painting tips.
  5. Steps and video tutorials of Watercolour painting tips.
  6. Inspiring examples or images for photo collage.
  7. Inspiring images or video tutorials for construction of Sculpture.

Always give credit to whichever source you get your information from.

Timeline for our project:
Week 1- 5th April to 11th April. Exhibit #1 Task: Do research.
Week 2- 12th April to 18th April. Exhibit #1 Task: Work on your painting. Take a picture of your completed painting with a title and upload it with the same post as your poem. Put up the originals(poem and painting) neatly in the gallery(classroom corridor) for selection process. The deadline is
16th April 2010.


Week 3- 19th April to 25th April. Exhibit #2 Task: Select a character from novel. Make a list of ideas which best represents the life of character. Homework: Take pictures and print them out. Bring a mounting board for the next lesson.


Week 4- 26th April to 2nd May. Exhibit #2 Task 1:Arrange pictures and mount them on mounting board. Write a discription for the photo collage. Take a picture of it and upload to blog with discription.
Exhibit #3 Task 2:Choose a theme and draw out the sculpture on the paper given. Deadline for both submission is 10th May 2010.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Literature SA1 (exhibit #1)


Part A
HAIKU: In gratitude of my Mother

Gratitude to Mummy

Thank you Dear MUMMY
For your unconditional
Care and Love for ME!
~Steffi


Part B: My Painting
Description of my painting:

I used symbolism as my painting style, to portray my haiku in the form of art. Literally, it means "Through rain or shine, my Mother's love for me will never change" .
Firstly, the sun represents the good times; while the dark clouds and lightning symbolizes the bad times or difficult phases. The heart with 'ME' in it means that her love for me will never change no matter whether we are having a great time or a bad day or going through a difficult phase; her love for me and my family is unconditional.
So, all in all, I hope that the painting will bring across the message i want to deliver, that my Mother's love is unconditional and it will always be there whether or not she is with me.
I LOVE MY MOTHER SOOO MUCH!

Done by: Steffi Wong Wai Kay <27>
2e7
15 April 2010

No comments: